CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Upon registering, participant(s) are considered successfully enrolled in the event. Should participant(s) decide to cancel/transfer their enrolment, a cancellation/transfer policy shall be applied as follows.
a. Written cancellation/transfer received from these dates of the event:
|31 days before event date||50% Refund|
|30 days before event date||No Refund|
b. Written cancellation/no show on the date of the programme:
– No refund will be entertained
– Unpaid registrations will also be liable for full payment of the registration fee
– Partial cancellation is not allow
You can substitute an alternate participant if you wish to avoid cancellation/transfer charges. Any difference in fees will be charged accordingly.
*Please select the participant classification carefully as it determines the fee payable. No alteration will be allowed after the registration is accepted. Terms and conditions apply.
– Requests to change conference registration and cancellations must be made in writing and to be emailed to: email@example.com
– Please note that refunds will be made after the conference and the registration fees are refundable as specified below.
– The bank charges for the refund is on the registrants.
Personal Data is gathered in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709).
NanoMalaysia Berhad reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and to cancel the programme should circumstances beyond its control arise. NanoMalaysia Berhad shall not be responsible for any costs, damages or losses incurred by the participant due to the changes and/or cancellation. NanoMalaysia Berhad also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so. Upon signing the registration form, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
The Organisation Committee will not be responsible for any medical expenses, lost property, or accidents during the Graphene Malaysia Conference and we strongly recommend that participants make all necessary insurance arrangements for themselves.