MALAYSIA NANOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL GROUP (MNIG)
Medium to bring together local nano industry players
Background and Chronology
Malaysia via MOSTI, aspires to be a regional player where the Asia Pacific market is valued to be at USD 2.67 trillion by 2025. The National Nanotechnology Policy and Strategy (DSNN) 2021-2030 calls for the formation of a nanotechnology industrial group run by industry players. A meeting – “Sesi Libat Urus YBM dengan NanoFraternity” chaired by the then YBM MOSTI Dato’ Sri Adham Baba with local nanotech industry players was subsequently held on 12th April 2022. In such session, a proposal to establish an industry-led organisation under NanoMalaysia Berhad called “Malaysia Nanotechnology Industrial Group (MNIG)” was presented and agreed upon.
MNIG Organisation Structure
MNIG Membership Application Process
- Please complete and send this Membership Application Form https://forms.office.com/r/RAcmFG7QWP together with all required documents to MNIG@nanomalaysia.com.my
- The application will be reviewed by the Secretariat, and shall be forwarded to the Committee for approval. The Committee may at its discretion reject any application without assigning any reason therefore.
- A pro-forma invoice will be issued to the approved applicant.
- Such applicant is required to submit the payment (cheque) or copy of bank-in slip within 7 days from the date of the pro-forma invoice. In the event that applicant fails on the submission, MNIG shall withdraw the application without any notice.
- Upon receiving the payment, the whole application is deemed confirmed.
- For the applicant whose application has been approved and confirmed as aforesaid shall receive the Welcome Letter from the MNIG Secretariat.