- NanoMalaysia will provide practical exposure and professional assignments.
- As part of the internship, interns will have the opportunity to assist in short-term business-related projects whilst gaining knowledge about the industry.
- Interns will gain invaluable hands-on working experience, training, and real-world exposure.
- Duration of the programme is between 3 to 12 months depending on availability and university requirements.
- To qualify, you should be at least currently doing your studies in related disciplines according to the Office's requirements as per below
¤ New Co & Joint Venture Office : Corporate / Management / Business or related areas of studies ¤ Innovation Office : Chemistry / Physics / Materials / Engineering / Science or related areas of studies ¤ National Graphene Action Plan Office : Material Science / Physics / Chemist / Process Engineer / Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Material Engineering or related areas of studies ¤ Corporate Affairs Office : Mass Communications / Marketing / Journalism / Creative Multimedia or related areas of studies ¤ Finance Office : Accountancy / Finance or related areas of studies ¤ Human Resource Office : Human Resource / Business Administration or related areas of studies ¤ Legal Unit : Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Outgoing personality
- Team-worker with dynamic leadership capabilities
Come and join us. Realise what you know and make it better. Please send your resume to email@example.com