The contents of these web pages within this website are subject to copyright © 2018 NanoMalaysia Berhad. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also share copies of downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this web page may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this website or any part of it is not permitted without our express permission.
Notwithstanding the above, caching of this web site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business.
This website is provided as a service to its visitors and is owned and operated by NanoMalaysia Berhad. NanoMalaysia Berhad reserves the right at any time, to modify, vary, add or delete, or supplement the content of this site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
By accessing this website, visitors acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions are binding on them.
Visitors are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time they access this website to ascertain and understand any modifications, variations, additions, deletions and/or supplements that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and they shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such modifications, variations, additions, deletions and/or supplements each time they access and use this website.
This website contains data compiled by NanoMalaysia Berhad for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice on any particular subject or issue. Information provided in the website may be modified, varied, added, deleted and/or supplemented from time to time. Visitors should take action to independently confirm the information available before relying on it.
NanoMalaysia Berhad will use reasonable effort to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. NanoMalaysia Berhad shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this website.
For the avoidance of doubt, NanoMalaysia Berhad hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature whatsoever and does not provide any warranties, express or implied for any loss or damage howsoever caused by or in connection with or arising from the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of, reliance on or inability to use any of the content of this website, or from any action taken as a result of the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of or reliance on any of the content of this website. Neither NanoMalaysia, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors-in-title nor assigns will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection therewith.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering, NanoMalaysia Berhad may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, NanoMalaysia Berhad may require that you provide us personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
When you submit personal information to NanoMalaysia Berhad you understand and agree that NanoMalaysia Berhad may transfer, store, and process your customer profile in any of the countries
in which NanoMalaysia Berhad maintain offices, including without limitation, in Malaysia.
No personally identifiable information is gathered during the browsing of this website except for information given by visitors via e-mail.
If visitors choose to send e-mails containing personal information, this information may be shared where necessary with other parties to serve the visitors in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require feedback from other parties.
Leading technologies including encryption software is used to protect personal data submitted, and compliance with strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
All electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured, and appropriate security technologies are in place to ensure security of such personal data.
Visitors shall use this website for lawful purposes only. In this regard, you agree not to:
- Copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, adapt or change in any way the contents of this website without the prior written consent of NanoMalaysia Berhad;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit the
- Any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory;
- Any content that is not yours or which you do not have any right, whether legally, contractually or through a fiduciary relationship or otherwise, to the said content;
- Any content that infringes any intellectual property rights;
- Any content or form of solicitation including, but not limited to any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain-letters, or pyramid schemes; and
- Any material that interrupts, destroys or limits the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to carry out any other similarly destructive activity.
- Act in any manner that negatively affects other visitors’ ability to engage in this website or use any of the services herein; and
- Violate any applicable laws currently in force.
- This website may contain link to other websites.
- Visitors acknowledge and agree that NanoMalaysia Berhad will not be held liable, directly or otherwise, or is in any way responsible of the content of the linked sites they access to since NanoMalaysia Berhad does not review, control or examine the content of the linked sites.
- All titles, logos, trademarks and intellectual property rights in the content of any linked sites are the property of the respective owner of such linked sites and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws or treaties.
- NanoMalaysia Berhad has the right and the sole discretion to add, change, decline or remove, without any notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from this website.
Unless otherwise expressly provided, NanoMalaysia Berhad is the owner of all content within this website including, but not limited to the information, text, images, graphics, the rights to any title, logo, trademark or any other proprietary rights, in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
All other trademarks not owned by NanoMalaysia Berhad or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by NanoMalaysia Berhad or its subsidiaries.
Visitors hereby acknowledge and agree:
- To defend, indemnify and hold harmless NanoMalaysia Berhad, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors-in-title and assigns, from and against all losses, damages, claims or expenses, including solicitors’ fees, arising out of the visitors’ use of this website; and
- That NanoMalaysia Berhad may disclose and inform any authorities of any material or information, in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by the visitors if, in the sole and absolute discretion of NanoMalaysia Berhad and without reference to the visitor or any person(s) whatsoever, it is necessary or compulsory to comply with any authorities, legal or otherwise, or necessary or compulsory to comply with any valid claims that such material or information has violated any third party rights or property.